- The Karnataka State Pharmacy Council is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Indian parliament called Pharmacy Act 1948 (Act No 8 of 1948), www.pci.nic.in/ -- Rules & Regulation.
- The main objective of Karnataka State Pharmacy Council is to regulate the professional practice to ensure only qualified registered Pharmacist would enter the profession to provide service to the patient.
- The prime responsibility of the Karnataka State Pharmacy Council is to grant registration to the eligible pharmacists and issue Registration certificate to the persons possessing requisite prescribed qualification as per the provisions of section 32(2) of the Pharmacy Act and to enforce the necessary provisions of the Pharmacy Act 1948.
- The State Pharmacy Council are constituted by every state for the purpose envisaged in the Act and the each State frame its own Rules to govern the system without any prejudice to the Central Act.
- Visit https:www.kspcdic.com for more information.